The Lizotte Post Former Sorter inspects each product for weight, shape defects, voids, color defects, foreign material, and much more. Combining x-ray imaging & line-scan cameras, it will simultaneously inspect an unsynchronized row of products at a rate of up to 95 pieces per second. The system can also be combined with a flip station to inspect both sides of each product to ensure total quality control for visual defects.
The defective product will be ejected using an innovative motorized gate system that is non-damaging to the good products during transfer. This machine can process products of any size or shape such as nuggets, tenders, fries, patties, whole muscle and more. This system is fully food-grade and ready for harsh wash-down environments.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 95 products per second
- Inspects for:
- Color defects
- Low-Density Foreign Material:
- Plastic, rubber, wood, etc.
- Bone fragment
- Foreign material
- Burger can be randomly fed on a wide belt
- Inspects various sizes, shapes, and process on the same machine
- Can be used for fresh or frozen product
- Can also be used after the cooking process
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen