The Lizotte Clam Sorter will inspect up to 60 pieces per second using non-destructive soft x-ray technology combined with a high-resolution color camera. It inspects for color defect, shape defect, remaining pieces of shell and, foreign material.
Using air blast ejection, it will automatically eject any defects from the production line. This equipment is not affected by the orientation of the product on the belt and can inspect fresh or IQF products. This system is fully food grade and ready for harsh wash-down environment.
Lizotte specializes in custom-built equipment. Hence, we would be pleased to supply a personalized system that would fulfill your operational requirements.
- Rate up to 60 pieces per second per lanes
- Inspects for:
- Remaining pieces of shell
- Color defect
- Shape defect
- Broken meat
- Foreign materials
- Ejections are non-damaging to product
- Independent of product size and orientation
- Robust wash-down stainless steel construction
- Can be used for fresh or IQF products
- Operation is from the front panel touch screen